Do you make them?
Do you keep them?
I've never been one to make resolutions, but I do try to have goals to strive for every year. Something to continually motivate me to do better: physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally. I am in a constant state of growth (or, at least, I hope I am. If I'm not growing, then I'm slowly dying.)
I've noticed some things in the last few months that I need to take care of, but instead of waiting until a new year rolls around, I'm going to start right now. (Once again, I'm striving for that public accountability thing. Try not to be do hard on me when I fail, but please be generous with the encouragement! wink wink!)
- Get outside (weather permitting) or get on the floor and play with my kids for 30 minutes more every day.
- Eat a salad with at least one meal a day, plus all my other veggies.
- Run a 5k this year (maybe two), and get a schedule set for next year. (Have to start running 3x's a week to obtain this goal. Gonna need some help!!)
- Start writing once a week (blog, book, anything to keep my writing skills up.)
- Spend at least one hour a week devoted to the ministries that I am personally involved with at my church (calling my class, working on lessons, tending to the classroom, writing cards, etc.)